Friday, September 2, 2011

Dog and the Driver

Today ,like every other ordinary day i started for work.Me and my boy TeeZ (My bike) On the way approximately at the 12th out of the 19 traffic signals i cross daily.The signal was on and I was waiting at the very front ,just touching the white line that separates the pedestrian crossing. Throttling, to see the green go.

Suddenly,at the right side of the road this Auto driver caught my eye.I saw him running to pick up a dead rat that lay on the road ,grabbed it before a dog which actually came from the other side to make it a yummy breakfast.

Surprised seeing that i turned my engine off and had a better sight.I was in bizarre. What was he up to now !!!

Holding the tip of its tail He wagged the dead pity rodent in-front of the dog like a pendulum sway. And every time it tried to grab it he pulled it off.What on earth was the man thinking !!! was it a crazy game for a busy driver to play on the roads? i thought.

I couldn't resist the traffic move.I expected something to happen before i leave.I could feel the anger the dog had. Did the gods cast a spell on all these strays ?

First,I Felt FUNNY to see him sway the dead meat,then OFFENDED to see the dog crave........Then finally ,i felt the horn of the car behind bursting my ear drum ;)

What an Ordinary Day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment