Thursday, October 6, 2011

On the Edge of a Chainsaw

Chainsaw ! !

It has become a Mass Killing tool ever since the movie "Chainsaw Massacre"

I had been a person,who once loved to sit late night,wait for every soul to retire,till the lights went off, locked dark inside and start to enjoy the thrill watching a brutal Death.

I can see some readers thinking " How sick he could be ?"

Trust me for some like me,the thrill from horror movies seems interesting until You are a victim yourself one day.Yes,it was my turn That day.

My limbs were split wide and was held tight by the four unknown giants.But, for some reason these giants wore their dirty white aprons.My body had been intruded by these unknown carnivorous living intrusions.Which has already decayed one of my lower and both of my upper limbs and has scavenged on it.I learnt that it was high time to get them cut off from my body or its gonna spread all over.
Oh my ! I dont wish these filthy heavy grown untamed doctors to possibly be my caretakers.

With a deep voice one said " Chop it down, Chop it"

The BuZzzzz'ling Chainsaw was bursting my head off.

First was my right hand.I could already feel my humerus beneath my flesh shivering and vibrating vigorously with all the veins pulling it back.Its about to be cut off,splashing red all over.The sharp toothed blades of the chainsaw slowly cut through my right arm from the inner side of my elbow.Yelling and Screaming out of pain..........

For the hundredth time i thanked god for it being just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment