Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sue You 6 O'Clock !

It was Dusk around 5.30 to 6 pm,a cloudy eve when i was called by the cops.I must have been tired slept a couple of hours after a 2 days of tiring work.what this time ? ,i thought.

What could have happened today ?why do they call me at this time? was it for what i think it is for? How did they knew about it? With all sorts of questions racing in my mind i reached the place i was asked to report.

There i met my friend Mr.X and other two companions of him.One was bald with a round specs and was in mid-thirties and the other was little younger. I thought how where they involved into this.Greeting mr.X i started walking along the street along with the three.The cops had already reached the area and had been expecting me already.They were in Mufti.it was very usual we knew each-other very well.

Thinking hard to remember it, i started walking down the road.Nothing seemed suspicious.As i Kept Walking Suddenly Things started looking familiar.I Said "This is the road,.....It must be this Right" .I prayed god why do i remember this.yes! it was the road i saw. I told Mr.X ,i don't really remember whether i read it before or was it in my dream. We kept walking into the right with the cops following behind.By then i remembered yes it was my dream or else i couldn't have seen the building.I stood dead in front of the building ,it was busy ,i could spot a few of them from the good gang.No one knew it was going to happen today.It was that same night.

Suddenly everything seemed to be happening at present.Me and my friend had come for a hangout or something where we had met these two guys.i.e,His companions.we entered the gate into the empty ground with trees and some cars parked at the corner.it led to the building.Now i saw the other 4 guys of the good gang even before the first two playing there.This building must be a very old museum or a science Laboratory.Then i also saw the young couples entering the campus.They were dressed the same way i saw.OH my God!! this is happening.

There were somebody yet to enter the scene.They were the real game players.I heard the sound of a old van arriving.was it them ? my Arteries started pumping hard, i needed more oxygen.Yes it was them.They were around 4 to 5.Almost everyone of them dark.And they started walking into the campus.They were the BAD GANG.The first 2 guys of the bad gang one with a curly hair and a scary eyes.watching nothing but staring right into my eyes walked past me.It was like him challenging me "Stop it if you Could " but i knew it was gonna happen but was left with no clue how it began.

I tried to convey it to Mr.X taking him aside when i saw 2 dumb guys from the bad gang following us back closely as if they would enter their heads in between my lips and his ears.I watched them and was shocked.then one of them tried to pretend as if they wanted to take a snap with us.We co-operated .I thought this snap would help me to spot them.How Dumb can they be.

Clues i remembered Level-2:in my Dream

#1. There was a path leading to the back and side of the building where everything seemed rustling with leaves all over probably a swampy road.in which stood a dirty vehicle parked for a very long time with no tyres.hearing a crowd of people talking while they were playing cards sitting in a round table like a get together.i watched them hiding behind the vehicle.one among them was a complete stranger rather i would say a foreigner.

#2. I was somewhere in the second floor of the building i was being played pranks by my old school friends.which was getting nasty.

Level-1:Dream

Now the Bad Gang had formed a row walking around that particular 1 from the good gang.I knew that Horrifying thing that was about to happen.I remember there were some 5-6 deaths with other left badly hurt.most of them from the good gang.This was not quite often i witness in my dreams.I started sweating my heart pumped even more harder.My mouth was dry,i needed some water,I gasped.. Mr.X tapped me on my shoulders ........Zzzuk ! i woke up.

I would be late for my work- it was 6 O'clock !!

2 comments:

  1. Bingo,you are getting better & better.
    Man! ain't I getting a bit queasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really a good work ya... think u can write more...

    ReplyDelete