Monday, August 8, 2011

Am Hungry !

Am hungry !!.. hungry for that something.
Just like everyone else at every certain part of their lives are hungry for something.I wish this hunger i have got now persists till i reap my feast.I wish at-least this hunger ties me hard on the cart,hard enough i don't loose the track till i win my race.

I feel funny every time my hunger strikes ,i remember i had the same feeling earlier,even once before it,or maybe even twice.My blood had boiled the same way before but, how long did i hanged to it ? Did i really feel i could do it ? Did i gave up? Will this be my last hunger? let this be. yes i believe this is it.

I still recollect this person say,after hearing what was my story and what am i gonna be.. said " Hmm..,poor u .,what else could a person from your origin be like". I had buried this within me.

I ignored him for the first time. but something kept reminding me about the words he said.since then those words intruded slowly into my skull and has rooted deep into my brain.Now I hear it often. what did this man mean.Ain't i capable ? why not me?

Am thankful for this man in my life.He had put a strong furnace burning in my heart.And one day am gonna meet this person to tell him those casual words of yours had chained me all over to this point.Am waiting for the day. yeah, am hungry for the day .





No comments:

Post a Comment