Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Slap

This guy whom i was once afraid off !!..I wasn't really afraid ,but kinda dared not to face him. To everyone he is a pain in the ____ !!

Was pulling me for something which i intended not to participate.i guess it was a bully on someone.
i said
" no am not into this ".
" u have to come,am not leaving you".
Pulling my hand he tried to drag me into this crap

" I wouldn't be like before ,let me alone "i said,
"Am not letting you go " he bugged.

" I Wouldn't be nice on you the next time "i warned.
he just kept pulling me ,like a donkey's bite on a man's robe who tried to run away.

That is where i just gave him a Powerful SLAP..just one slap,that defined it all..

i said " Am not the same Thanish anymore "

I woke up !

Next time Spare my dreams Mr.S ;)

1 comment: