Friday, August 5, 2011

Am Thinking

I think ,i think and i think.
To spill whatever i think
voila..i have finally found a place where i could just spill it all.

My dad used to be a very good storyteller,he still does.He has tons of memories mixed up .he has got his own way of delivering it with nose,eyes,hands and legs at times even the heads change.Sorry dad "I spilled everything" .I believe now its my turn to carry on with this precious gift my family has got.As a matter of fact,my Aunt too has already started a book.

I get carried away from the content easily.You know what, i've started writing to overcome this.Inspired by my brother Moosa Khan who is one good writer.i still owe him a piece of comic strip for one of his short story.Oh my God!!!. i've forgot to tell you about me.

In a word ,am a "DREAMER" yeah,i am.Just in the way like our Ex-President Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam quotes "Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended". Like every single being i too have bags of dreams.here comes the interesting part.

I almost remember at-least 5 dreams in a week,at times even day dreams.I've even tried sketching out my dreams as soon the sun peeped my windows. Ahh, by now you would be wondering what does this guy really do for living!.Am a Professional Animator.Now i've got the tool to visualize my imaginations.I boast a bit on this,cause you know how u feel when they say he is creative.People Watching,Behavioral studies,gesture studies are certain things am professionally interested in. Swimming,Driving,Badminton,Football,Movies,Patriotism,Life Science,Art of Dressing are some of my interests.Above all i am a good entertainer.Okay,i'll drop it here.You will know more about me once you start following my blog.

Am thinking to improve writing,hoping all of you my loved ones would help me out.I'm planning to narrate all my dreams,instant Thoughts on my visuals and my views,Own stories sometimes..and...am thinking...thinking and thinking...What am i going to spill down all of the time !!

6 comments:

  1. Go ahead and dream. But make sure you only make the good ones come true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karpanaikalai thati vidu,Athu katukkatangatha KAALAIyaka Ottatum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appadiyae AAgattum AALambanaar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you vey - i'm feeling good. I am looking forward to reading your blogs. I can't wait to read kuppima's book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. spill out everything daily... u got me to read anything...

    ReplyDelete